Autumn & Spring Sleeping Bag 'The Little Indian'
Classic, spring & autumn sleeping bag for babies (from newborn up to 36 months).
Warmth grade - 1 tog - recommended for room temperatures 22°-25°C. Not padded.
- Two rows of shoulder poppers allow for length adjustment. Underarm poppers (sizes 0-6 months) allow for adjustments of the size of the armholes.
- Two-way, divisible, side YKK zipper for easy diaper changes.
For more detailed information, see the description section below. Check out our Size Guide to learn more about choosing the right size, warmth grade, and clothing combinations for your needs.With every purchase you make, we donate premature sleeping bags to
mothers of premature born babies. SLEEPING BAG ON A MISSION!
- The sleeping bag is the best choice when it comes to the safety of your sleeping child.
- By using the correct sleeping bag, in terms of size and warmth grade (tog), you will ensure your child’s body temperature is just right - she will be protected from the cold and at the same time from overheating.
- According to the newest studies, this can also decrease the risk of the sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Important: The sleeping bag is a type of cover. Do not use covers, blankets or quilts in addition to your child's sleeping bag. This can lead to overheating.
- Choose the correct size:
0-6 months: for newborns up to 68cm tall
6-18 months: for babies 68-86cm tall
18-38 months: for children 86-104cm tall
- Important: Do not buy a size larger than the recommended one. The correct fit is important for the safety of your child.
- 100% cotton / double cotton sheet
- Care instructions
- Mashine wash or hand wash at 30°C
- Tumble dry instructions
- Tumble dry at low temperature
- Ironing instructions
- Iron at medium heat
- ca. 4-5% shrinkage after the first wash
- Colours may vary depending on your monitor
Shipping The shipping cost for deliveries within Europe is 4.95 Euro.
We use DPD for parcel delivery.
You will be provided with a tracking number as soon as your items ship.
Delivery The delivery time within Europe is about 3-5 business days.
We design all our products with great care attention to detail and therefore we can guarantee their safety and quality. It is our goal for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If this is not the case, please let us know so that we can improve.
You may return any unused products to us without giving any reason. You get your full money back, as long as the product is undamaged and unwashed. If possible, return the product in its original packaging.
The cost of the return will not be refunded.
If there is a problem with your order that is our fault, we will refund the full cost of the return.
Angel Baby Ltd. reserves the right to refuse repayment until the returned items have been received and inspected.